Thursday, January 22

Already behind




How is is already Thursday?  I had such grand plans for this week then:

  • we adopted a sweet doggie from the pound
  • we have 60+ chickens
  • said doggie likes to kill chickens
  • new fencing required to secure chickens
  • hubby & I own duplexes and just closed on a new one this week.  that means painting, new flooring, buying new appliances, etc.
  • my kiddos school at home.  mama needs to be available to help with things like translating German and determining what is an indirect object vs a direct object
This is how I feel


 On a lighter note, I did manage to get 1 block done from each of the versions of the hst quilts I'm working on.  I had hoped to get 4 blocks (of each version!) done each week.  One is close, right?





 

No comments:

Post a Comment