Thursday, January 15

I started quilting because:
1.  I had come close to flunking Home Ec in junior high because my zipper wasn't sewn properly.
2.  I have a daughter and she needs to be able to sew.
3.  It's my job to teach my daughter things she needs to know.
4.  I knew I could learn even if every fiber of my being was scared silly!

This blog may never be seen by thousands of readers.  That's okay with me.  If it inspires one reader to realize they can learn to quilt, or cook, or do anything, then it will be a success.

I started in November 2013.  I spent 2014 making quilts for friends, my children, new babies, family.  In that year, I quilted over 25 quilts!  I'm looking forward to 2015 and to seeing how many quality quilts I am able to make for loved ones!




This is my very first quilt.  I made it for my daughter.  By Christmas 2014, she had traded her daddy this quilt for the one I was making for him!  Gotta love her honesty that she liked his better.

No comments:

Post a Comment