Friday, January 30

January 30

Chalkboard Bible Printable


Nightly, when I say my prayers, many loved ones and those mentioned in church whom I don't know, are brought by me to God.  But, special, very specific prayers are always given to those who say to me that they know for certain that God doesn't exist.  Those individuals whose blogs I encounter that say they are non-believers.  Actors and actresses who think they are so wise because they've been paid to play entertaining roles who use their platform to deny God.  I pray for those souls who, to me, are truly lost.  God seeks those individuals, hoping that they'll turn to Him.  I believe it pains Him that they are so certain and so stubborn.  He loves me, and other followers, for sure.  But, it's those that deny Him that He desires. 

No comments:

Post a Comment